Home Consular services Registration at the Embassy
Registration at the Embassy
- Registration form duly filled up and signed by you in language of your choice: Dutch (adult, minor or non-Belgian family member) or French (adult, minor or non-Belgian family member)
- Proof of residence and current address.
a) for Pakistan:
Persons with only the Belgian nationality: visa for Pakistan and letter of your employer mentioning your address.
Persons with dual citizenship: either a Domicile Certificate issued by the DCO (District Coordination Officer) or a Residence Certificate issued by the concerned Union Council mentioning your exact and complete address in Pakistan which should correspond to the address mentioned on your registration form.
b) for Afghanistan:
Persons with only the Belgian nationality: visa for Afghanistan and letter of your employer mentioning your address.
Persons with dual citizenship: attestation from the municipality mentioning your address and a photocopy of your tazkira or Afghan passport.
- Original Model 8 issued by the Belgian commune.
- Copy of your current Belgian passport and ID card.
- Copy of your Pakistani/Afghan passport and ID card (for persons with dual citizenship).
Processing of personal data in the framework of a registration at the Embassy: you can consult the privacy statement in Dutch, French or German on the website of the FPS Foreign Affairs.