Schengen Visa for Tourists
1) A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least three months); + 1 copy of the used pages of the Passport + 1 copy national ID-card + the copy of the used pages of the previous passport (if you have one).
2) 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph.
3) An original invitation letter from a travel agency (with verifiable references in Belgium).
4) Proof of employment and authorization of leave.
5) Ticket reservation.
6) A valid Int. Travel Insurance Document + 1 copy. The amount insured has to be minimum 30.000 EUR (equivalent in PKR) insurance has to cover the whole Schengen territory as well as the whole duration of the sojourn in Schengen territory. If the insurance cannot be obtained in Pakistan, one should obtain insurance from Europe.
7) A hotel reservation for the complete duration of your stay.
8) A detailed tourist program for the stay in Belgium (and/or the Schengen area).
9) Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay:
- Credit card + 1 copy
- Personal salary slips (12 months)
- Personal bank account statements (6 months)
Additional documents may, where appropriate, be required. Presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean that a visa will be issued. Applications have to be transmitted minimum four weeks before the actual travel date.
Visa application files have to be introduced through FedEx Visa Drop Box facilities.
* Attention ! Guarantees for return (assessment of migration risk): the applicant is requested to provide as much information as possible to document his/her family background, professional and socio-economic status, ownership of land or real estate (for instance : proof of family bonds with his/her country of origin, proof of regular income and stable source of revenues from the applicant and/or his/her partner, proof of property, etc.)
This information is essential to correctly judge the intention of the applicant to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of his/her visa.
* All fees (handling fees or consular fees) are to be paid to Gerry's international. Nobody (staff, lawyers, private consultants or travel agencies) is entitled to charge any amount of money directly to the client outside of Gerry's international offices or outside of the Embassy.